Sunday, February 4, 2007

A Message From Gracie (aka Wifey-Poo) in Nashville

January 29, 2007

Hi there,

I just got off the phone with Jerry. They made it safely to Saudi Arabia. He sounded great!

He wants you to know that because of very strict security, he hasn't had internet access since his last post and he won't be able to post again until they reach the U.S. on Wednesday.

Tonight is the last concert before they are whisked off to the airport for the beginning flight of many connecting flights before they reach home.

That's all I've got - except, that I've loved reading all your posts and I know they mean so very much to HP too (that's shorthand for Hubby-Poo).

Hugs,
-Gracie

3 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

Here's wishing (and praying) for an awesome finale concert and a safe and speedy return home.

I know your anxious. I'm glad for Jerry's great opportunity, but I'm also glad that he will be home to you soon!

Blessings!

Steve

Ragamuffin said...

Hey Gracie -
Man, what a ride this must be for you. Thanks for your part in all of this - I can't imagine the emotional toll this takes on you also. The two of you (and the band, of course) are in our prayers here. I count myself lucky to call y'all friends (y'all like that Minnesota accent?). Hang in there!